Well Fandom Power is just a place where I can talk none my fandoms and hopefully other fans will read. this blog will include pictures, crafts, jokes, and anything I find about my fandoms

Tuesday, October 29, 2013

My book!!

So as you few followers may know I love to read books of all sorts and if you didn't know that well- have you not read any of my posts- but anyway I love books always have yadda yadda yadda blah blah blah. So any way I decided after reading so many books maybe I should write my own. I have started about four books but never finished one and never thought they where ever very good until recently!! I started a book that I have been writing for a while now and so I decided I should share with you all!! Over the next few days I will be making "mini-series" of sorts to share a little of my story with you!! Hope you all like it!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment