Well Fandom Power is just a place where I can talk none my fandoms and hopefully other fans will read. this blog will include pictures, crafts, jokes, and anything I find about my fandoms

Sunday, March 2, 2014

Hello!!

Hey you guys!! Did you miss me? It's been forever since I've posting anything! Maybe because I've been busy but I have finally found time to post at 11:36pm on a school night so yippie!!! I have been busy juggling school, friends, a new boyfriend, more school, reading a couple new books, and all that kind of stuff! So yah I've been busy! I've had a boyfriend that I absolutely adore for 4 months this Friday. He's not much of a book worm but he does love to game so maybe I'll post some gamer stuff soon. I have also had time to read 4 books recently including dark secrets #1 (which is actually two books in one), seeing redd (the looking glass wars #2) , the girl in the red hood, and reread Percy Jackson & the olmpians: the lightning theif!!! So any way I'm going to try to post more stuff again and get on at least a weekly posting schedule! So for now if you haven't checked out my book intro please do so im still waiting on ten page views (what a loser lol) and I guess the only other thing to say is stay awesome!
                                   Sincerely,
                                      FandomPowers 

No comments:

Post a Comment