Well Fandom Power is just a place where I can talk none my fandoms and hopefully other fans will read. this blog will include pictures, crafts, jokes, and anything I find about my fandoms

Saturday, July 27, 2013

Coffee

So as you read this you think "coffee? What does that have to do with fandoms?" Well actually a lot! Fan girls/boys often like to pull all nighters to read or watch some of their favorite things and some people just can't do it without falling asleep constantly the next day. Well I invented an iced coffee recipe that will help pull you through the day!

French Silk iced coffee 

ingredients: 
1 extra strong cup of your favorite coffee (hot)
2 scoops of Dryers slow churned  French Silk ice cream 
a couple ice cubes (optional)

First you pour your coffee and ice cream into a blender and blend until the mixture is smooth. Next you add the ice and blend until the ice is slushy textured. The mixture doesn't really need ice after you add the ice cream but if you like the slushy texture you can add it in. And that's it!! it really is that easy and will surely be some of the best homemade iced coffee you've ever had!! Send me some comments of what you think or any adjustments that you think you should be made! <3 

1 comment:

  1. Tried this coffee and it was delish! But I still fell asleep at work Lol! <3

    ReplyDelete