Well Fandom Power is just a place where I can talk none my fandoms and hopefully other fans will read. this blog will include pictures, crafts, jokes, and anything I find about my fandoms

Thursday, July 25, 2013

Youtube!

so first off reading the tittle you guys out there are probably like"wait You Tube? what does that have to do with fandoms?"  well..... let me tell you! I have found my favorite youtuber!! her user name is CassJayTuck. so now your thinking "why are you telling us this?" Because shes a huge fan!! of..... like everything!! so here is her You Tube channel http://www.youtube.com/user/CassJayTuck and if you will look here I have posted one of her videos before! (the best video by the way even if it is just her talking) So go check her page out!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment