Well Fandom Power is just a place where I can talk none my fandoms and hopefully other fans will read. this blog will include pictures, crafts, jokes, and anything I find about my fandoms

Monday, August 19, 2013

Books

Ok so summer is almost over and I had this summer reading list that I seriously just finished (and hated) so now I'm looking for some new books!! Umm..... I'm really open to suggestions and thing that's fiction. If you'll just leave a comment with a book author and title I'll read it!! And people!!! when I ask for a comment I mean comment! seriously people I have made post before asking for comments and about 100 people looked at it and never commented so come on people, COMMENT IT UP!!!!!!!  :)
  Lol and no pshhh my self doesn't look like that! pshhhh if it looked like that I wouldn't be asking for suggestions! (sarcasm alert!) 

No comments:

Post a Comment