Well Fandom Power is just a place where I can talk none my fandoms and hopefully other fans will read. this blog will include pictures, crafts, jokes, and anything I find about my fandoms

Tuesday, August 20, 2013

Books withdrawals!!

Ok so I read books like people breath air!!! If I don't have a book for a few days I start going through these weird withdrawals where I quote books in every sentence!! So you guys are looking at this post and are thinking ok what the heck is this crazy chick thinking about why is she telling us this? I'm here to tell you that looking back on my last four years in life and my relationship with books I am really disappointed!  So in like sixth grade I didn't read any books at all. Then in the beginning of seventh grade I started this series called the House of Night! I loved that series and got my hands on every book and read them as fast as I could!! Every girl who saw me walking through school wanted to barrow them! So finally I got to the part where I had to wait like 3 months in between each book so I finally box them all up and donated them to my school library thinking that every one could read them. Big mistake! soon the series was banded from the school library because of violence and the librarian donated them to the city library which then closed down and they sent all the books to some big city like 100 miles away! well then for Christmas my mom bought me a nook that i used for the rest of middle school and into the first year of high school(I also used the library a whole lot those years)!! now my nook is broke I have almost no books and I am going through withdrawals!!!! HELP ME!!!!! Lol Jk so any way I hope you guys learn a lesson! always buy your own book and never ever ever get rid of them!!!!!!!  

No comments:

Post a Comment